Daddy's back and I'm loving it

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daddy had to go back to Singapore from Sunday to Wednesday. That's why this blog was not updated.

I remembered Daddy telling me he will be back on Wednesday before he left. I usually sleep by 10pm, but yesterday, I wanted to wait for Daddy.

I miss Daddy so much.

Daddy came home about 11.30pm and I was still await.

Daddy called me a naughty boy for sleeping so late, but I knew he also wanted to see me too.

I drank lots of milk last night. Daddy carried me and tried to pat me to sleep.

But I just enjoyed looking at Daddy.

Daddy thought his singing will put me to sleep, but I was still wide awake as I wanted Daddy to sing more.

After awhile, Daddy said he had to go sleep because he has work tomorrow and left me with the confinement nanny.

See you tomorrow Daddy!

Posted by seventeenzeroeightzeroeight at 2:56 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment