My First Month Celebrations

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Red eggs to celebrate Anson's first month
Sorry Uncles Aunties Granduncles and Grandaunties..

Daddy have been busy at work recently and had to take care of me.

So that’s why there is a delay in posting.

Here are some photos of my first month celebrations..

Getting ready for his first haircut..
Me getting ready for my first haircut

A little bit here and there..Grandma giving me my first hair cut

I look handsome or not
I look handsome or not?

The Prince...
Daddy says I am his PRINCE
Because that makes him KING!

So noisy this group of granduncleaunties and greatgrandunclesaunties..I go sleep better.
First group came in the afternoon..
Chatter puts me to sleep..

Good old fashion home cook food.
Everybody enjoying their lunch,
especially Aussie Kai Ma

None
Kai-Ma from Perth loves her pig trotters.

When I grow up, I wouldn't want to be dopey!
Mommy dressed me up like Droopy

Party!!!
Counting down to party party!!!

My twin cousins..
Aust Tai-ma complaining to Daddy and Mommy for not giving her twins..

anson first month
Here’s a quick mosaic capture of my celebrations..

So many people.. I think I sleep better..
Finally.. guests leaving.. time for me to wake up..

Posted by seventeenzeroeightzeroeight at 12:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment