Hello World @ 170808

Sunday, August 17, 2008


Today, Malaysia gets a chance of the gold medal in the Badminton Man's Final between Lee Chong Wei and China's Li Dan.

Today, I came out of my mother's womb.

Daddy said mummy was dilating not wide enough and had to go for a C-section.

Dr told Daddy I am also a bit on the big side, coming out at 3.72kg and about 51cm in height.

I think I saw Daddy looking at me outside of the window. Daddy said I was sleeping and smiling in my dreams.

I must be dreaming of the the tasty Malaysian food I going to get eat in years to come.

I saw Mummy and I was very hungry. I started to cry loudly for milk. But Mummy was still weak. The nurse brought me in and fed me formulated milk.

I saw Daddy at about 3pm. He wheeled me out of the nursery and brought me to see Mummy too.

I saw my maternal grandmother, auntie and uncles, who were twins. Daddy carried me but he seem scared he would drop me.

Daddy tried singing Rock-a-bye baby but grandma was always talking to me.

I was sleep and I kept yawning.

Daddy wanted to return home and he wheeled me into the nursery. He told the nurse I was hungry and I was... milk...

Posted by seventeenzeroeightzeroeight at 6:42 PM  

1 comments:

Lol, welcome to the world outside the womb!

I highly recommend that you try Nasi Lemak with Sambal Ikan Bilis when you are older.

Hillary Chan said...
August 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment