I'm seven day old...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today, I am one week old.

Daddy took me home from the hospital yesterday though the doctor suggested I stay another day of treatment.

Mummy missed me and everybody decided I could do my tan the natural way.

Daddy carried me all the way home and I felt very comfortable in his arms. So comfortable that I slept the whole journey home.

Daddy told me he had a very busy day yesterday. He had to accompany Mummy to the doctor's for her first review check-up.

Daddy said Mummy was fine but misses me a lot.

Today, a lot of aunties and uncles will be visiting me.

I hope to see Daddy's Mummy soon during my one month celebration.

Posted by seventeenzeroeightzeroeight at 1:37 PM  

2 comments:

cool blog, so i guess you'll be blogging for the baby till he gets old enough?

YongWei said...
August 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Hi Yongwei,

Thanks for the comment.

Yeap, till he is old enough to blog. Maybe he might start his own blog.

But I will encourage him to blog from a young age.. lol.

August 29, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment